2018 Annual Membership
The Forum of In House IP Managers and Counsel, Israel is a membership based organization who members are IP Managers, Directors, Counsel or persons responsible for the Intellectual Property portfolios of companies in Israel, both those based locally and subsidiaries of international companies. Member companies are Fortune 500 as well as SMEs covering all technologies. Included among our members are IBM, Teva, Elbit, Nova, Marvell, Pluristem, Applied Materials, Cisco Israel, VeriFone, Given Imaging Covidien, RedBend, Goji, Technology Transfer Companies of Universities and Hospitals and more.
Cost of Annual Membership is determined by company size according to the USPTO.
1. NIS 1900 + VAT Small Entity
2. NIS 2750 + VAT Large Entity
Individual meetings cost NIS 400 + VAT for non members.
Membership entitles an unlimited number of participants from the company to:
• Attend all Forum meetings – minimum 5 meetings per year.
• 15% discount on any course given by the IPR Institute
• 40% discount on participation fee of the annual IP Best Practices conference.
• Electronic Copies of all presentations depending upon presenter’s authorization
Membership is per year beginning in January.*
*Membership and participation in meetings is only available to IP professionals employed at least 50% by one company. Private practice patent practitioners and NPEs may only attend as an invited expert speaker or a host of a meeting.
Chairperson: Dr. Daniella Atzmony, Syqe Medical; Steering Committee: Suzanne Erez, IBM; Einav Zilber, Applied Materials; Yoav Alkalay, Amdocs, Ori Buberman Mobileye.